Being a member of the EU and NATO, having a stable currency, a low budget deficit and government debt and the low cost of many investment related expenses make Bulgaria an attractive spot for outsourcing investments(Invest in Bulgaria Agency- March 2013).
What does IRE stand for?
IRE stands for Investment Related Expenses (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IRE
We have 128 other meanings of IRE in our Acronym Attic
- Inter-Continental Rubber Exchange (Index)
- Internal Reconnection Event
- Internal Reflection Element
- International Radio Engineers
- International Rental Exhibition (trade show)
- International Respiratory Epidemiology
- International Review of Education
- International Review of Entrepreneurship (Senate Hall Academic Publishing)
- InterRegioExpress (German railway)
- Investigative Reporters and Editors, Inc.
- Ionizing Radiation Effects
- Iron Responsive Element
- Illinois Renewable Energy Association
- Institut de Recerca en Economia Aplicada
- Intermountain Rural Electric Association
- International Renewable Energy Alliance
- Internet Radio Equality Act
- Iowa Renewable Energy Association
- International Real Estate Assistant Association