From 1969, until June 30, 1996, Investment Properties Associates was the lessee of a large office building in Newark, New Jersey pursuant to a lease which required Investment Properties to pay all real estate taxes as part of the rent.
What does IVPA stand for?
IVPA stands for Investment Properties Associates (stock symbol)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IVPA
- Icicle Valley Protection Alliance (Leavenworth, WA)
- Illinois Violence Prevention Authority
- Independent Video Programmers Association
- Indian Vanaspati Producers Association (India)
- Indonesia Veterinary Pathology Association
- International Venture Philanthropist Award
- International Venture Philanthropy Award
- International Virtual Pilots Associations
- International Volume Purchase Agreement
- International Volunteer Programs Association
- Isla Vista Project Area Committee (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Intravenous (Piggy-Back)
- Illinois Valley Parachute Club (est. 1962)
- In-Vitro Pulp Chamber
- Integrated Voice Protocol and Commands
- Italian Vento Power Corporation (wind power)
- International Vintage Poster Dealer Association
- Intravenous Pyogenic Granuloma
- International Veterinary Public Health Consortium (est. 2004)
- Informacinio Verslo Paslaugu Imone (Lithuanian: Business Information Services Company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The value of the purchase was approximately $90 million from a partnership which include Irving Schneider's Investment Properties Associates, as well as two other families.
Investment Properties Associates (IPA), the Helmsley investment partnership, has completed its sale of 1440 Broadway for $152 million, according to Bob Hecht, CFO of Helmsley Spear.