This transaction marks the sixth by ventures between O'Connor Capital Partners and Wafra Investment Advisory Group.
What does IAG stand for?
IAG stands for Investment Advisory Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IAG
We have 153 other meanings of IAG in our Acronym Attic
- International Assistance Group
- International Association of Geodesy
- International Association of Geomorphologists
- International Association of Gerontology
- International Association of Gravity
- International ATM Gateway (Sprint)
- International Audio Group
- International Auditing Guidelines
- Internationale Arbeitsgemeinschaft der Berufsverbände Christlischer Arbeitnehmerinnen in der Hauswirtschaft (German: International Confederation of Professional Associations of Domestic Workers)
- Inventor's Awareness Group
- Involuntary Asset Growth
- Iraq Assistance Group (US military command)
- Iraqi Advisory Group
- isometric array grammar
- It's All Good
- Integrated Adaptive Genetic Algorithm (computer science)
- International Association of Gaming Advisors (est. 1980; Las Vegas, NV)
- International Association of Geomagnetism and Aeronomy
- International Association of Golf Administrators
- Iowa Amputee Golf Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
O'Connor Capital Partners and Wafra Investment Advisory Group Inc.
After six months of engagement, we are not satisfied that Vedanta has shown, or is likely in future to show, the level of respect for human rights and local communities that we expect of companies in whom the church investing bodies hold shares," said John Reynolds, the church's Ethical Investment Advisory Group Chairman.
The specialist training involved 25 employees from three of the bank's customer facing departments - investment placement, investment advisory group and real estate.
Sleem Hasan has been selected to work closely with the Investment Advisory Group of the Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies.