A pilot implementation of the system, known as the Investment Adviser Registration Depository (IARD), ended November 3.
What does IARD stand for?
IARD stands for Investment Adviser Registration Depository
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IARD
We have 7 other meanings of IARD in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Action Research for Community Health
- International Association of Reformation Coins and Medals
- International Association of Risk and Compliance Professionals
- Indian Association for Research in Computing Science (Chennai, India)
- Independent Administrative Reform and Civil Service Commission (Afghanistan)
- Immediate Action Rapid Deployment (emergency police response)
- Immediate Action Rapid Deployment (police tactic)
- Incendie, Accidents et Risques Divers (French: property and casualty insurance)
- International Agriculture and Rural Development (Cornell University)
- International Association for Relativistic Dynamics (various locations)
- Illinois Aquaculture Research and Demonstration Center (Carbondale, IL)
- Illinois Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission
- Indonesian Alternative Dispute Resolution Center
- Initial Annual Rented Dwelling Charge (housing)
- Ipswich Area Regional Disability Council (Disability Services Queensland; Australia)
- Improved Amphibious Reconnaissance Equipment
- International Association of Reservation Executives (hotel reservation centers)
- Irrigated Agriculture Research and Extension Center (Washington State University)
- Institute of Agricultural Rural and Environmental Health
- International Association for Research in Economic Psychology
Samples in periodicals archive:
The system, which is called the Investment Adviser Registration Depository (IARD), will permit investment advisers to satisfy filing obligations under state and Federal laws by making a single electronic filing.