The Investment Adviser Association, another supporter of the higher fiduciary standard, agrees with FPC on the need to maintain the strength of current rules.
What does IAA stand for?
IAA stands for Investment Adviser Association (formerly Investment Counsel Association of America)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IAA
We have 351 other meanings of IAA in our Acronym Attic
- International Assignment Agreement
- International Association of Art (various organizations)
- International Authentication Association (trade association)
- International Award Association
- Internationale Automobil-Ausstellung (German automobile show)
- Internet Alcoholics Anonymous
- Internet Application Architect
- Interrupted Aortic Arch (genetic heart defect)
- Interview and Advocacy Assessment (UK)
- Intra-Abdominal Adiposity
- Investment Advisors Act of 1940
- Irrigation Association of Australia
- Ishikawa Alumni Association (Japan)
- Islamic Academy of Alabama (Birmingham, Alabama)
- Islamic Action Association
- Islamic Affairs Analyst (publication)
- Israel Antiquities Authority
- Israel Association of Actuaries
- Israeli Airports Authority
- IUSS Acoustic Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Upon passage, these proposals would authorize the SEC to register one or more national investment adviser associations.