The maximum two-year workbased study course offers an NVQ in Retail Financial Services and a Securities & Investment (SII) accredited Investment Administration Qualification.
What does IAQ stand for?
IAQ stands for Investment Administration Qualification
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAQ
We have 17 other meanings of IAQ in our Acronym Attic
- International Association of Public Works Officials (professional group)
- International Association for the Properties of Water and Steam
- International Association of Professionals in Workforce Services (Utah chapter of International Association of Personnel in Employment Security)
- Intel Advanced Performance Architecture (est. 1981)
- Illinois Air Quality
- Immigration Alien Query (law enforcement)
- Indoor Air Quality
- Infrequently Asked Questions
- Internal Air Quality
- Inuit Art Quarterly
- Indonesian Agricultural Quarantine Agency
- Indoor Air Quality Association (established in 1995)
- International Air Quality Advisory Board
- Idaho Air Quality Bureau
- Indoor Air Quality Company (Lincoln, NE)
- International Association of Quality Circles (est. 1977)
- Interstate Air Quality Council (est. 2005; various states)
- Indoor Air Quality Certified Professional (International Indoor Air Quality Commission)
- Independent Association of Questioned Document Examiners
- International Association of Qualified Financial Planners
Samples in periodicals archive:
the investment administration qualifications (iaqtm); the international certificate in investment management (icertim); the islamic finance qualification (ifq); the international certificate in financial advice (icfa) and the advanced certificate and diploma qualifications as appropriate are some of the qualifications that will be offered by abu dhabi university".