Bobby Thomas, a financial adviser from Merrill Lynch's Little Rock office and a volunteer teacher with the Investing Pays Off program, said "Teaching these classes is an investment in our students and our future.
What does IPO stand for?
IPO stands for Investing Pays Off (Merrill Lynch)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPO
We have 136 other meanings of IPO in our Acronym Attic
- International Procurement Office
- International Program Office (US DoD)
- International Programs Office (US Navy)
- International Progress Organization
- International Project Office
- International Purchasing Office
- Internet Powered by Oracle
- Internet Protocol Over Optical (IETF)
- Interprovinciaal Overleg (Netherlands)
- Intervening Protection Optical (Pirelli)
- Investment Promotion Office (various organizations)
- Iowa Publications Online (State Library of Iowa)
- Irish Poker Open (tournament; Ireland)
- Islamic Propagation Organization
- Israel Philharmonic Orchestra
- Iterative Physical Optics
- Indophenoloxidase B
- In-Process Overview - Design
- Improved Physical Optics - Method of Moments
- Internet Protocol Over Mil-Std-1553 Networks
Samples in periodicals archive:
As kids get older, and parents want to concretely demonstrate how investing pays off, it might help to set up an account on ShareBuilder.
It's years like t998 when William Roach's take on international investing pays off.