The results of the study were published in the January 2012 issue of the journal Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science.
What does IOVS stand for?
IOVS stands for Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science (journal)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IOVS
We have 3 other meanings of IOVS in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Videography (UK)
- Internationale Organisation für Volkskunst (German: international organization for people art)
- Istituto Oncologico Veneto (Italian: Oncology Institute of Veneto; Veneto, Italy)
- International Organization for Victim Assistance (Newberg, OR)
- Iowa Organization for Victim Assistance (est. 1983; Des Moines, IA)
- Information Operations Vulnerability Assessment Division
- In Overcast
- Internet, Office, Voice, and CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Intravascular Oesophageal Variceal Pressure
- Institute of Ophthalmology and Visual Science (University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey)
- Information Operations Vulnerability Susceptibility Assessment (5-step survivability assessment)
- I/O Write
- Idiots on Wheels
- Image of the Week (photography)
- In Other Words
- Information Operations Warfare
- Innovators of Wrestling
- Institute for Occult Warfare (Nazi Germany)
- Instruments of War (gaming group; Return to Castle Wolfenstein; Activision, Inc.)
- Integrated Optical Waveguide
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study, "The Clinical Time-Course of Experimental Autoimmune Uveoretinitis Using Topical Endoscopic Fundal Imaging with Histologic and Cellular Infiltrate Correlation," was published this month in Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science.
Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science, 46(1), 66-74.
A report on their work will appear in the October INVESTIGATIVE OPHTHALMOLOGY AND VISUAL SCIENCE.
The studies are published in recent online versions of The Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS), and Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science (IOVS).
Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science 2003;44:2461-2465.