The board also cancelled the licences of InvestOne Financial Brokerage and Al Madina Financial and Investment Services following the failure of the two companies to rectify their situation.
What does IO stand for?
IO stands for InvestOne (software)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IO
We have 16 other meanings of IO in our Acronym Attic
- Intermediate Objective
- Intermon Oxfam (Spain)
- Internal Order
- Internal Organ
- International Officer
- International Organization
- Interoperability Objective
- Inventory Objective
- Investigating Officer (law enforcement)
- iodine monoxide
- Ionium (Thorium Isotope)
- Iowa (old style)
- Isomerized Olefin
- Indian Ocean Facsimile Broadcast
- International Organizations and Programs
- Indian Ocean Global Ocean Observing System
- Individually Optimum Multi-User Detector
- Instytut Oceanologii Polskiej Akademii Nauk (Polish: Institute of Oceanology, Polish Academy of Sciences; Sopot, Poland)
- Instant-On Input-Output
Samples in periodicals archive:
The SCA also said yesterday that it had approved the cancellation of licences of InvestOne Financial Brokerage and Al Madina Financial and Investment Services saying "the decision followed the failure of the two companies to rectify their situation".
Cancellation of brokers' licences The board also approved the cancellation of the licences of InvestOne Financial Brokerage LLC and Al Madina Financial and Investment Services Co, as they failed "to rectify their situation.
Supervision The authority has temporarily suspended the licenses of two companies, International Shares and Bonds Centre and InvestOne Financial Brokers, for a period of one year, while the case of Golden Gate closed with a court judgment having been passed to liquidate the company.