SatCon Technology Corporation (Nasdaq NM: SATC), a developer and manufacturer of electronic power control systems, today announced that it received a $1 million contract award from the United States Department of Energy, acting through the Sandia National Laboratories in Albuquerque, NM, for the development of advanced inverter technology for residential and light commercial photovoltaic and Distributed Energy Resource (DER) applications.
What does IV stand for?
IV stands for Inverter
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IV
We have 27 other meanings of IV in our Acronym Attic
- International Visitor
- Intervarsity Christian Fellowship (usually seen as IVCF)
- Intra Vascular
- Intravaginal (obstetrics)
- Intrinsic Viscosity
- Introversion Software (game company)
- Inverness (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Inverted Vertical
- Investigator (USCG Rating)
- Isla Vista (California)
- Ivory Coast (now Cote d'Ivoire)
- Integrated Verification and Testing (US NASA)
- Independent Verification and Validation
- Installation Verification and Validation
- Integration Verification & Validation
- Intravehicular Charged Particle Directional Spectrometer
- Title IV-D of the Social Security Act (Federal-State Child Support Enforcement Program)