Inventory of Conflict and Environment American University http://www.
What does ICE stand for?
ICE stands for Inventory of Conflict and Environment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICE
We have 783 other meanings of ICE in our Acronym Attic
- Internet Content Exchange (protocol for content syndication)
- Interoperable Communications Equipment (US FEMA)
- Interpret Chinese-English (software)
- Intersection Control Enforcement (Dalton Police Department)
- Intracardiac Echocardiogram
- Intranode Circuit Edge
- Intrusion Countermeasure Electronics (coined by Tom Maddox; popularised in William Gibson's SF novels)
- Intrusion Countermeasure Enhancements (Network ICE)
- Intrusion Countermeasures Equipment
- Inventory Control Effectiveness
- Inverted Coaxial Magnetron
- Investigation & Criminal Enforcement (Kansas)
- Iowa, Chicago and Eastern Railroad Corporation
- Irate Customer Evaluation
- Iridocorneal Endothelial Syndrome (proliferation of corneal endothelium)
- Iron Crown Enterprises (role-playing game company)
- Isentropic Compression Experiment
- Islamic Center of England
- Isoflavone Clover Extract
- Isolated Compliance Environment (for Y2K testing)