According to Kathleen Roberts, executive director of the North American Metals Council, under the Inventory Update Rule, there's a reporting deadline of Sept.
What does INUR stand for?
INUR stands for Inventory Update Rule (EPA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- International NetWare Users
- Inuyasha (Japanese anime series)
- Istituto Nazionale Urbanistica (Italian: National Institute of Urban Planning)
- Nauru, Nauru (Airport Code)
- Indigenous Nationalities Upliftment Center (Nepal)
- Inchon National University of Education (Korea)
- Independent Newham Users Forum (UK)
- Iberian NonStop Users Group
- Iowa Notes Users Group (Lotus)
- Inonu University Journal of the Faculty of Education (Georgetown University; Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recommendation: The Administrator of EPA should consider revising the Inventory Update Rule under Toxic Substances Control Act of 1976 (TSCA) so that it will capture information on the production and use of nanomaterials and so that the agency will receive periodic updates on this material.
Auer says the EPA will soon have much better exposure information under amendments to the TSCA Inventory Update Rule, which requires chemical manufacturers to submit basic production data every four years for chemical substances (including imports) manufactured for commercial purposes in amounts of 25,000 pounds or more at a single site.