Introduction The theory of inventive problem solving (TRIZ), one of the most important innovation theories, has long recognized that the essence of solving problem is to eliminate the contradictions existing in technical systems, and has provided some tools to identify and remove these contradictions .
What does IPS stand for?
IPS stands for Inventive Problem Solving
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IPS
We have 860 other meanings of IPS in our Acronym Attic
- Internet Provider Security (Tag)
- Internet Provider Service(s)
- Internet Publishing System
- Interoperability Planning System (US DoD)
- Interpretive Programming System
- Interruptions Per Second
- Introductory Physical Science
- Intrusion Prevention Service (software)
- Intrusion Prevention Software (various companies)
- Intrusion Prevention System
- Inverse Positioning System
- Inverter Power Supply
- Investment Policy Statement
- Investment Products and Services
- Invision Power Board (PHP/MySQL message board software)
- Invision Power Services, Inc.
- Invoice Processing System
- Ionospheric Prediction Service (Australian Deptartment of Industry, Science and Resources)
- Iowa Public Service
- IP over SNA Snackets
Samples in periodicals archive:
9780470741887 TRIZ for engineers; enabling inventive problem solving.
A way to managing this creativity process is the use of TRIZ, the Theory of Inventive Problem Solving (abbreviated as TRIZ, the original Russian acronym).
Of note are value engineering, root cause analysis, failure mode effects analysis, and inventive problem solving (TRIZ).
One of the laws identified in Genrich Altshuller's Theory of Inventive Problem Solving (a.
The two methods that comprise I-DFSS, Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) and Inventive Problem Solving (I-TRIZ), become even more powerful when they work together synergistically as one process.