The Arkansas Advanced Invention to Venture (AI2V) workshop will be held Sept.
What does I2V stand for?
I2V stands for Invention to Venture (technology workshops; National Collegiate Inventors and Innovators Alliance)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of I2V
- Inter IC Sound
- Internet Information Server (Microsoft)
- Integrated Intelligence Support System
- Infrastructures Interdependencies Simulation (University of British Columbia, Canada)
- Intelligence Interactive Test Terminal
- Interactions in Understanding the Universe (virtual education organization)
- Initial ICAP Unit Familiarization
- Intelligent Integrated User Interface
- Integrated Information Vertex Inc. (Canada)
- Intelligence and Information Warfare Director/Directorate
- Imperfect 3 (diamonds)
- Information Interaction Intelligence
- Innovate 3 (UK design consultancy)
- Installation Information Infrastructure
- Integral 3 (Tenovis)
- Integrated Imagery & Intelligence (Global Command and Control System)
- Integrated Infrastructure Initiative
- Integrated Intelligence and Imagery
- Intelligent Integration of Information
Samples in periodicals archive:
2--Advanced Invention to Venture Advanced Invention to Venture is a unique opportunity for your startup to conduct critical and strategic thinking about your venture.