Malaysia's National Award for Management Accounting Best Practice (Nafma) gained international recognition recently when it won the Xerox Innovation Award in the Invention and New Product Exposition (Inpex) 2005 in Pittsburgh.
What does INPEX stand for?
INPEX stands for Invention and New Product Exposition (trade show; Pittsburgh, PA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of INPEX
- Institute for Native Pacific Education and Culture (Kapolei, HI)
- Instituto Nacional Penitenciario y Carcelario (Colombia)
- International Network of Protein Engineering Centers (various locations)
- Institute of Peace and Development
- Initiative against Economic Globalization in Prague
- International Network of Protein Engineering
- Institut National de Prévention et d'Education pour la Santé (French: National Institute of Prevention and Health Education)
- Information Nouveautés Pharmaceutiques
- International Petroleum Exploration (est. 1966; Japanese oil company)
- International New Products Forum
- International Nutrition Planners Forum (various locations)
- International North Pacific Fisheries Commission
- Independent National Patriotic Liberation Front of Liberia
- Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble (France)
- Intermountain Native Plant Growers Association (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Istituto Nazionale Di Previdenza Dei Giornalisti Italiani (Italian)
- Idiopathic Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Institute of Nuclear Physics (Moscow State University; Russia)
- Information Network for Public Health Officials