About Invensys Operations Management Invensys Operations Management, a division of Invensys, is a leading provider of automation and information technology, systems, software solutions, services and consulting to the global manufacturing and infrastructure industries.
What does IOM stand for?
IOM stands for Invensys Operations Management (Plano, TX)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IOM
We have 131 other meanings of IOM in our Acronym Attic
- Internal Office Memo
- Internal Operations Manager
- International One Meter (radio controlled sailing boat)
- International Order of Merit (Cambridge, UK)
- International Organization for Migration
- Internet-Only Manual
- Interoperability Matrix
- Interpreter Operations Manager (Language Line Services)
- Intraoperative Monitoring
- Invasion of Meridell (online game)
- Investigation Operations Manual (FDA)
- Isle Of Man, Isle Of Man, United Kingdom - Ronaldsway (Airport Code)
- It's Only Money
- Jupiter Optimus Maximus
- Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining (UK)
- Institute of Management and Administration
- Instituto de Obra Médico Asistencial (de la Provincia de Buenos Aires; Spanish)
- International Online Music Awards
- International Oxidative Medicine Association
- International Oxygen Manufacturers Association, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Invensys Operations Management, an international provider of technology and software systems to manufacturing and infrastructure operations industries, has signed a third project-based agreement with China Nuclear Power Engineering Co (CNPE).
Congratulations again to the Invensys Operations Management team.
com Invensys Operations Management is introducing Avantis.