conspurcatalis larvae was conducted during Sep 2009 from a laboratory colony maintained at the USDA Invasive Plant Research Laboratory, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
What does IPRL stand for?
IPRL stands for Invasive Plant Research Laboratory
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPRL
We have 4 other meanings of IPRL in our Acronym Attic
- Industrial Partnership for Research in Interfacial and Materials Engineering (University of Minnesota)
- Integrated Project Risk Management System
- Instituto Portugues de Relacoes Internacionais e Seguranca (Portuguese: Portuguese Institute of International Relations and Security)
- Indo-Pacific Resources Java Ltd. (oil exploration; Indonesia)
- Instituto Politécnico do Rio de Janeiro (Portuguese: Polytechnic Institute of Rio de Janeiro; Brazil)
- Isolated Perfused Rat Kidney
- Infant Primate Research Laboratory (Center on Human Development and Disability; Seattle, WA)
- Intellectual Property Reference Library
- Intelligent Personal Radiation Locator
- Interrupt Pending Register Low (computing)
- Isolated Perfused Rat Liver
- Isolated Perfused Rat Liver Preparations
- Institute of Puerto Rican and Latino Studies (Office of Multicultural and International Affairs; University of Connecticut)
- International Institute for Prosthetic Rehabilitation of Landmine Survivors
- International Institute for Prosthetic Rehabilitation of Landmine Survivors (Tufts University School of Medicine; Boston, MA)
- Indigenous Peoples Rights Monitor (Philippines)
- Indium Phosphide and Related Materials (IEEE conference)
- Individual Risk Premium Modifier
- Institute for Pediatric Regenerative Medicine (Sacramento, CA)
- Institute of Public Relations Malaysia (est. 1962; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ARS entomologists Bob Pemberton and Anthony Boughton, with the Invasive Plant Research Laboratory in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, have been working closely with scientists from the Brisbane-based ARS Australian Biological Control Laboratory--a cooperative venture with Australia's Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization, or CSIRO--to find natural enemies that will stop climbing fern's spread.
Witkus United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service, Invasive Plant Research Laboratory, 3225 College Ave.
ARS's Invasive Plant Research Laboratory in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, screens beneficial insects for use against invasive, nonnative plants.
melaleucae in our research plots at the USDA-ARS Invasive Plant Research Laboratory (IPRL) in Ft.
A new, state-of-the art quarantine facility is under construction at the Invasive Plant Research Laboratory and will be completed early this year.
CENTER 1 USDA/ARS, Invasive Plant Research Laboratory, 3225 College Ave.
The psyllids' release came after more than 5 years of research by ARS scientists at the Australian Biological Control Laboratory in Indooroopilly, Australia, near Brisbane; their colleagues with Australia's Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization; and their co-investigators at the ARS Invasive Plant Research Laboratory in Fort Lauderdale and Gainesville, Florida.