The novel owed an obvious debt to Invasion of the Body Snatchers and other science fiction stories in which aliens impersonate or possess human beings.
What does IOTBS stand for?
IOTBS stands for Invasion of the Body Snatchers (movie)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Interactive Online Tutoring Access
- Interest on Trust Accounts
- Interface Océan - Terre - Atmosphère (Centre de Recherches en Physique de l'Environment Terrestre et Planetaire)
- International Occultation Timing Association
- International Office of Technical Assistance
- Internet of Things Association (forums)
- Internet Over the Air
- Intra-European Organisation of Tax Administrations
- Islands On The Air (ham radio)
- Isle of Thanet Arts (UK)
- Indian Ocean Tuna Commission
- Infinite-Order Two-Component (theory)
- Information Operations Technology Center
- Initial Officer Training Course (UK)
- Institute on the Constitution (Pasadena, MD)
- International Omega Technical Committee
- International Operating Toll Centre
- Iraqi Oil Tanker Company
- Icon of The Day
- Image of the Day
Samples in periodicals archive:
Readers will revisit classic greats like House on Haunted Hill and Invasion of the Body Snatchers, featuring stars such as Vincent Price, Lon Chaney, and Boris Karloff, as well as classic not-so-greats such as Frankenstein Meets the Space Monster and Queen of Outer Space.
The Chiller Thrillers season includes Invasion Of The Body Snatchers on Friday, January 21, A Clockwork Orange on Friday, February 18, Cape Fear on Friday, March 18, 7.
INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS (1956) The residents of a small Californian town are transformed into zombies after alien pods land nearby.
INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS ***** SKY MOVIES MODERN GREATS 3.
He honed his craft in Seventies TV offerings such as Columbo and Starsky and Hutch, before achieving fame in hits such as Invasion of the Body Snatchers.