Intraventricular conduction disturbances were defined as previously described (14).
What does IVCD stand for?
IVCD stands for Intraventricular Conduction Disturbance
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IVCD
We have 4 other meanings of IVCD in our Acronym Attic
- Innovative Vector Control Consortium (UK)
- In Vivo Cytokine Capture Assay
- Iowa Valley Community College District
- Inferior Vena Cava Collapsibility Index
- Integrated Virtual Collaborative Conferencing System
- Inferior Vena Cava Diameter
- Initial Voice Channel Designation
- Insect Vector Control Division (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Intraventricular Conduction Defect
- Intraventricular Conduction Delay
- Imperial Valley College Desert Museum (Ocotillo, CA)
- Illinois Valley Community Development Organization (Cave Junction, OR)
- Independent Variable, Constant, Dependent Variable (science experimental design)
- Institute for Vietnamese Culture and Education (est. 2000; New York)
- Inter-Village Continuing Education (Ardsley, NY)
- Iowa Valley Continuing Education
- IFCI (Industrial Finance Corporation of India) Venture Capital Funds (est. 1975)
- Inferior Vena Caval Filter
- Intervarsity Christian Fellowship
- Irvine Valley College Foundation (Irvine, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Diagrams of the heart and sample ECGs demonstrate hypertrophy, intraventricular conduction disturbances, ischemia, infarction, and injury.