Prognosis for patients with congenital heart disease and postoperative intraventricular conduction defects.
What does IVCD stand for?
IVCD stands for Intraventricular Conduction Defect
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IVCD
We have 4 other meanings of IVCD in our Acronym Attic
- Indus Valley Construction Company (Pakistan)
- Inland Valley Council of Churches (Pomona, CA)
- Innovative Vector Control Consortium (UK)
- In Vivo Cytokine Capture Assay
- Iowa Valley Community College District
- Inferior Vena Cava Collapsibility Index
- Integrated Virtual Collaborative Conferencing System
- Inferior Vena Cava Diameter
- Initial Voice Channel Designation
- Insect Vector Control Division (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Intraventricular Conduction Delay
- Intraventricular Conduction Disturbance
- Imperial Valley College Desert Museum (Ocotillo, CA)
- Illinois Valley Community Development Organization (Cave Junction, OR)
- Independent Variable, Constant, Dependent Variable (science experimental design)
- Institute for Vietnamese Culture and Education (est. 2000; New York)
- Inter-Village Continuing Education (Ardsley, NY)
- Iowa Valley Continuing Education
- IFCI (Industrial Finance Corporation of India) Venture Capital Funds (est. 1975)
- Inferior Vena Caval Filter
Samples in periodicals archive:
Forty patients who developed no intraventricular conduction defect during the course of anterior MI with the same demographic characteristics were selected as the control group.