Oxidative Medicine for Cancer Jeanne Drisko, MD, would like to "drill" into everyone's consciousness that intravenous vitamin C is not an antioxidant therapy.
What does IVC stand for?
IVC stands for Intravenous Vitamin C
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IVC
We have 164 other meanings of IVC in our Acronym Attic
- International Venture Capital
- International Viola Congress (music)
- International Vocal Competition (Netherlands)
- Internet Video Communication
- Internet Video Company (various locations)
- Internet Voice Chat
- Intervehicular Communication
- Intravascular Free-Floating Tumor Cluster
- Intravenous Cannula (obstetrics)
- Intravenous Cholangiography
- Intraventricular Catheter
- Involuntary Commitment
- Irvine Valley College (California)
- Islamic Vacation Course
- Inferior Vena Cava and Inferior Left Atrium
- Illinois Venture Capital Association (Chicago, Illinois)
- Indian Venture Capital Association (India)
- Industrias Venoco, CA (Venezuelan oil company)
- International Venture Capital Association (finance)
- International Veterinary Chiropractic Association (Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AFTERWORD It is time that the medical orthodoxy embraced the use of intravenous vitamin C to save lives and improve prognoses.
From this research came the Riordan Intravenous Vitamin C Protocol for Cancer.
20 Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, may prompt researchers to reconsider intravenous vitamin C as a treatment for cancer and other diseases.
I predict that medical doctors who read Primal Panacea will begin to give high-dose intravenous vitamin C to their very ill patients, especially when there are no other options.