The Group is engaged in the research, development, manufacturing and selling of a wide range of finished medicines and bulk pharmaceutical products to hospitals and distributors, including antibiotics, intravenous infusion solution, non-antibiotics finished products, bulk pharmaceuticals and health care product.
What does IVI stand for?
IVI stands for Intravenous Infusion
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IVI
We have 59 other meanings of IVI in our Acronym Attic
- Inspection & Valuation International (White Plains, NY)
- Institute for Vision Improvement
- Instituto Valenciano de Infertilidad (Spanish: Valencia Infertility Institute; Valencia, Spain)
- Intelligent Vehicle Initiative
- Interactive Video Initiative
- Interactive Video Instruction
- Interchangeable Virtual Instrument
- International Vaccine Institute
- Internet Villages International (UK)
- Intra Venous Injection
- Invitation to Life (religious movement)
- Iowans for Voting Integrity
- Independent Voters of Illinois Inependent Precinct Organization (politics)
- Illinois Vehicle Insurance Agency (Chicago, IL)
- Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Agrarias (Spain)
- Instituto Vial Ibero-Americano (Spanish: Ibero-American Highway Institute; Madrid, Spain)
- Intravascular Inactivation of Active Drug
- In Vitro Induced Antibody Production
- In Vivo Induced Antigen Technology
- In Vitro - In Vivo Correlation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Participants received in random order two intravenous infusions, a week apart, of ketamine or a saline solution.