Ten out of 20 clinical cases seen survived on a treatment regimen consisting of intravenous fluid therapy, anti-inflammatories, antihistaminic medications, and supportive care.
What does IVFT stand for?
IVFT stands for Intravenous Fluid Therapy (healthcare)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IVFT
We have 1 other meaning of IVFT in our Acronym Attic
- Initiative for Violence-Free Families (Minnesota)
- Instituut Voor Functionele Geneeskunde (Dutch: Institute for Functional Medicine)
- In Vitro Fertilization Medium
- International Vanness Fans Organization
- Iatrogenic Vocal Fold Paralysis
- Isla Vista Foot Patrol
- Interactive Voice & Fax Response
- In Visual Flight Rules Conditions
- International Veterinary Forensic Sciences Association
- In-Vessel Fuel Storage Module
- Ipsilateral Vascularised Fibular Transport
- In Vivo Fluorescent Videomicroscopy
- incident vertebral fracture
- Illinois Veterans Grant
- Insuffisance Ventriculaire Gauche (French: Left Ventricular Failure)
- International Voice Gateway (Department of State)
- Internet Voice Gateway (Oki Network Technologies)
- Interrupção Voluntária da Gravidez (Portugese: abortion)
- Interruption Volontaire de Grossesse (French: Abortion)
- Intravenous Glucose
Samples in periodicals archive:
In particular, in several small studies involving specific subgroups of such patients, investigators have linked perioperative complications with perioperative intravenous fluid therapy (4-14).
In a substantial proportion of cases, the symptoms are severe enough to require intravenous fluid therapy and observation.
Subsequent chapters discuss referral, intravenous fluid therapy, medical vs.
Intravenous fluid therapy is a major component of haemodynamic resuscitation, but the ideal intravenous fluid for these neurosurgical patients remains uncertain.
Better to be hungry than to need intravenous fluid therapy.