On the basis of periodic interviews with the women, the scientists conclude that either intravenous drug use or sex with an intravenous drug user will at least double the risk of being infected.
What does IVDU stand for?
IVDU stands for Intravenous Drug Use
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IVDU
We have 1 other meaning of IVDU in our Acronym Attic
- In Vitro Drug Sensitivity Assay
- Intravenous Peripheral Digital Subtraction Angiography (vascular surgery)
- In Very Desperate Search Of (couponing)
- Illmatik Vibes_Delete:Thought
- Integrated Visual Data Technology Inc. (Oakville, Ontario, Canada)
- Integrated Voice/Data Terminal
- Interactive Videodisc Training
- Integrated Voice and Data Terminal Equipment
- Integrated Voice and Data Telecommunications System
- Individual Visual Display Unit (US Army)
- Immersive Virtual Environments
- In-Vehicle Equipment (various locations)
- Instant Virtual Extranet
- Institute of Vitreous Enamellers (UK)
- Institute of Vocational Education
- Institutionalized Variety of English
- Instituto del Verbo Encarnado (Spanish: Institute of the Incarnate Word)
- Integrated Virtual Ethernet
- Intelligent Virtual Environments
- Intendencia de Verificación Especial (Spanish)
Samples in periodicals archive:
a medical co-director of the National Hemophilia Foundation, says the possibility that the hemophiliac was exposed to AIDS through intravenous drug use cannot be ruled out.