Summary: A Chinese high school is apparently hooking their students up to intravenous drips to give them more energy.
What does IVD stand for?
IVD stands for Intravenous Drip (medicine)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IVD
We have 60 other meanings of IVD in our Acronym Attic
- Innovative Veterinary Diet (Royal Canin)
- Inside Vapor Deposition
- Intake Valve Deposit
- Integrated Voice and Data
- Interactive Video Disk
- Internal Vapor Deposition
- International Volunteer Day (United Nations)
- Intervertebral Disc
- Intervertebral Disc Disease (canines)
- Intra Vas Device (male contraceptive)
- Ion Vapor Deposition
- Ischemic Vascular Disease
- Inland Valley Development Agency (California; est. 1990)
- Inter Varsity Dance Association (UK)
- International Voice & Data Association
- Intravenous Drug Abuse (medical)
- In Vitro Diagnostic Advisory Committee
- In Vehicle Data Acquisition System
- Inland Valley Daily Bulletin (Ontario, CA)
- Institute on Violence and Destructive Behavior (University of Oregon; Eugene, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The singer apologized to fans on Twitter and posted a picture of her arm attached to an intravenous drip.
lt;br /><br />The three miraculous miners were offered an intravenous drip at a makeshift tent where doctors tried to determine if their health conditions will allow any transportation to hospital for further treatment.
Nyan Win said the assistant to Suu Kyi's doctor had been to visit her on Friday and placed her on an intravenous drip.
Similar to an intravenous drip, the system features a large 10.