Intravascular ultrasound (IVUS) has provided a new perspective for imaging the coronary arteries.
What does IVUS stand for?
IVUS stands for Intravascular Ultrasound
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of IVUS in our Acronym Attic
- In Vitro Translated Vitamin D Receptor
- Gesellschaft für Informatik, Verkehr und Umwelt Mbh (now IVU Traffic Technologies AG)
- Impuesto Sobre Ventas y Uso (Spanish: Tax on Sales and Use; Puerto Rico)
- In-Vehicle Unit
- Infezione Alle Vie Urinarie (Italian: Urinary Tract Infection)
- Integrierte Vermeidung und Verminderung der Umweltverschmutzung (German: Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control)
- International Vegetarian Union
- International Volunteers in Urology
- Intravenous Urogram (radiology)
- International Ventilator Users Network
- Integrated Voice User Terminal
- In Vino Veritas (Latin: In Wine There Is Truth)
- Independent Verification and Validation
- Inertial Vertical Velocity
- Institut Viti-Vinicole (Luxembourg wine regulating body)
- Instituto da Vinha e do Vinho (Portugal)
- Internationale Vereinigung der Vermessungsingenieure
- Internationaler Volkssportverband (German: International Federation of Popular Sports)
- Indian Valley Vocational Center (Sandwich, IL)
- Inland Valley Victory Church (Temecula, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Resten-NG in the therapeutic dose arm demonstrated statistically significant efficacy in preventing restenosis determined by both quantitative angiography and intravascular ultrasound compared with a control arm and a subtherapeutic dose arm.