Intravascular large B-cell lymphoma (IVLBCL) is a heterogeneous entity with regard to its clinical manifestation and immunophenotype.
What does ILBCL stand for?
ILBCL stands for Intravascular Large B-Cell Lymphoma
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Illinois Licensed Beverage Association (est. 1880)
- International Log Builders' Association
- I Love Being Black (retail line)
- Incomplete Left Bundle Branch
- Intravenous Laser Blood Beaming
- Incomplete Left Bundle Branch Block
- Illinois Legislative Black Caucus (est. 1968)
- Indian Landing Boat Club (est. 1906; Millersville, MD)
- International Language and Business Centre (est. 1995; Myanmar)
- Internet Low Bitrate Codec
- Incidental Lewy Body Disease
- International and Large Business Directorate (Canada)
- Intrahepatic Large Bile Duct (human liver)
- Improved Load Bearing Equipment (US Marine Corps)
- Individual Load Bearing Equipment
- Inspire Life, Breathe Free (American Lung Association)
- International Law Book Facility (UK)
- I Love Bainbridge Island (blog)
- International Legally Binding Instrument (UN Convention on the Law of the Sea)
- Intratumoral Lymphatic and Blood Vessel Invasion (oncology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3) The significant differences between the "Revised European-American Classification of Lymphoid Neoplasms" classification and the WHO classification were the recognition of intravascular large B-cell lymphoma (LBCL) and primary effusion lymphoma (PEL) as entities distinct from the rest of the DLBCL.
Intravascular large B-cell lymphoma is also known as: a.