Alex's life was saved by three intrauterine transfusions and now mother and baby have fully recovered.
What does IUT stand for?
IUT stands for Intrauterine Transfusion
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IUT
We have 23 other meanings of IUT in our Acronym Attic
- Irish University Swimming and Waterpolo Association (Ireland)
- International Union of Socialist Youth
- Implementation Under Test
- Inha University in Tashkent (Uzbekistan)
- Institut Universitaire de Technologie
- Institut Universitaire de Technologie (French: University Institute of Technology)
- Instructor Under Training
- Instrument Under Test (biomedical)
- Integrated Ultrasonic Transducer (medical imaging)
- International Union of Tenants
- Isfahan University of Technology
- Islamic University of Technology (Gazipur, Bangladesh)
- Implementation Under Test/System Under Test
- In-Use Technology Assessment
- Institutional Unit Trust Agent
- International Ultra Triathlon Association
- International University Theatre Association
- International Union of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics
- Indwelling Urinary Tract Catheter
- Immunizations Up to Date (pediatrics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hyporegenerative anemia associated with intrauterine transfusion in rhesus hemolytic disease.
The book is rounded out by chapters on neonatal and intrauterine transfusion, transfusion reactions, quality assessment and improvement, and alternatives to allogeneic transfusion in patients with surgical anemia.