The other vendors mentioned in the report are American Intraoperative Monitoring, Intra-Op Monitoring Services, Neurology Associates LLC, NeuroMonitoring Technologies Inc, Waud Capital Partners, Quantum Neuromonitoring Corp.
What does IOM stand for?
IOM stands for Intraoperative Monitoring
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IOM
We have 131 other meanings of IOM in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Optics Module
- Inter-Office Memorandum
- Internal Office Memo
- Internal Operations Manager
- International One Meter (radio controlled sailing boat)
- International Order of Merit (Cambridge, UK)
- International Organization for Migration
- Internet-Only Manual
- Interoperability Matrix
- Interpreter Operations Manager (Language Line Services)
- Invasion of Meridell (online game)
- Invensys Operations Management (Plano, TX)
- Investigation Operations Manual (FDA)
- Isle Of Man, Isle Of Man, United Kingdom - Ronaldsway (Airport Code)
- It's Only Money
- Jupiter Optimus Maximus
- Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining (UK)
- Institute of Management and Administration
- Instituto de Obra Médico Asistencial (de la Provincia de Buenos Aires; Spanish)
- International Online Music Awards
Samples in periodicals archive:
The protocols call for judicious placement of extra intravenous lines for fluid volume resuscitation, as well as intraoperative monitoring and transfer to the postanesthesia unit or the surgical intensive care unit as needed.
The use of readily available equipment in a simple method for intraoperative monitoring of recurrent laryngeal nerve function during thyroid surgery: Initial experience with more than 300 cases.
Intraoperative monitoring for emboli detection and hernodynamic changes during major vascular surgery.
Intraoperative monitoring of parathyroid procedures by a 15-minute parathyroid hormone immunochemiluminometric assay.