[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The guidelines requires that OHT should be formally diagnosed using gonioscopy before continued monitoring; OHT is defined in the guidelines as intraocular pressure over 21 mm Hg.
What does IOP stand for?
IOP stands for Intraocular Pressure
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IOP
We have 160 other meanings of IOP in our Acronym Attic
- Internal Occipital Protuberance (anatomy)
- Internal Operating Procedure
- Internal Operating Profit
- Internal Oral Presentation (examination)
- International Online Pharmacy
- International Opportunities Program
- International Organisation of Palaeobotany
- International Organization of Psychophysiology (UN)
- International Outreach Program (various locations)
- Isle of Palms (South Carolina)
- Item of Priority
- Independent Oil Producers' Agency (California)
- Institute for Orkornerei Pastoralists Advancement (Tanzania)
- Islands Organic Producers Association (est. 1990; Canada)
- PAD Terminal Driver
- Input/Output in Parallel and Distributed Systems
- Instytut Oceanologii Polskiej Akademii Nauk (Polish: Institute of Oceanology of the Polish Academy)
- Institute of Oceanology, Polish Academy of Sciences (Poland)
- Input/Output Parameter Buffer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Until now, scientists knew little about why some patients develop the disease faster than others, once intraocular pressure is taken into account.
LAS VEGAS -- Corticosteroid eyedrops or topical agents for eyelid dermatitis can lead to high intraocular pressure and glaucoma, Dr.
The data indicate that both LUMIGAN(TM) ophthalmic solution once-a-day and Xalatan(R) once-a-day lower intraocular pressure (IOP) over a 24-hour period.