Intraocular foreign body (FB) * FB on the cornea or tarsal plate * Confusing an ulcer with an abrasion * A cranial injury (Fig.
What does IOFB stand for?
IOFB stands for Intraocular Foreign Body
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IOFB
- International Orienteering Federation
- International Osprey Foundation
- International Osteoporosis Foundation (Switzerland)
- Investment Opportunity Facility
- Investor-Oriented Firm
- Iron Ore Fines
- Israeli Occupation Force
- International Organization for Adolescents (anti-human trafficking)
- International Organization of Folk Arts
- I Only Fire Blanks (vasectomy)
- Iditarod Official Finishers Club
- Income over Feed Cost (dairy farming)
- Indian Ocean Fishery Commission
- Initiatives of Change
- Institute of Financial Consulting (Berlin, Germany)
- International Offshore Financial Centre
- Interleaved Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing
- Irish Organic Farmers and Growers Association
- Indian Ordnance Factories Gazetted Officers' Association
- International Organisation of the Flavour Industry
Samples in periodicals archive:
All patients with a high index of suspicion for an intraocular foreign body should have radiological investigation.