Intracranial Hypertension Research Foundation (IHRF).
What does IHRF stand for?
IHRF stands for Intracranial Hypertension Research Foundation (Vancouver, WA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IHRF
We have 2 other meanings of IHRF in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Human Resource Development Programme for Employment Promotion (Fiji)
- Institute for Health Research and Education (Simon Fraser University; British Columbia, Canada)
- Institute for Human Resource Education (Rice University; Texas)
- Institute for Human Rights Education
- International Human Rights Exchange (program; South Africa)
- International Human Rights Education Consortium
- Illinois Hospital Research and Educational Foundation (Illinois Hospital Association)
- India Heritage Research Foundation (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)
- Indiana Historical Research Foundation
- International Human Rights Federation
- Ipsilateral Homologous Receptive Field (neurology)
- International Human Rights Film Festival Albania
- International Human Rights Funders Group
- Indiana Heritage Research Grant
- Industrial Health Research Group (University of Cape Town; South Africa)
- Inter-Hall Recreation Games (Nanyang Technological University; Singapore)
- Interdisciplinary Health Research Group (est. 1994)
- International Human Rights Group (Rome, GA)
- Internationale Hans Rott Gesellschaft (German: International Hans Rott Society; est. 2002)
- Institute of Human Rights and Humanitarian Law (Nigeria)