They discuss the underlying basic science and cerebrovascular physiology of the critically ill neurological patient, hypertensive emergency, airway management, traumatic brain injury and intracranial hypertension, acute spinal cord injury, subarachnoid and intracerebral hemorrhage, cerebral ischemia, and epilepsy, and critical aspects related to cerebrovascular disease, infections of the nervous system, neuromuscular disorders, and neurological complications and consultations in general intensive care, ending with a section on neuroimaging and neuromonitoring.
What does IH stand for?
IH stands for Intracranial Hypertension
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IH
We have 27 other meanings of IH in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Hydrology (UK)
- Instituti I Hitorisë (Albanian: Institute of History in Kosova)
- Integrated Humanities (schools)
- Intense Hurricane
- Intercomputer Handler
- Intermediate Host (life cycle of parasites)
- Intermittent Hypoxia
- International Harvester
- International House (world organisation)
- Interstate Highway
- Industrial Hygiene and Hazardous Material
- International Hotel and Motel Educational Exposition
- International Hotel & Restaurant Association
- Industrial Health and Safety
- Intravenous Hollow Fiber Gas Transfer Device
- Intracerebellar Hematoma and Contusion
- Integrated Hardware and Software Review
- Internet High Five
- I Hate Computers (ezine)
- I Hate You (Internet chat)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Claire, who also suffers from idiopathic intracranial hypertension (IIH) - elevated spinal fluid pressure in the brain - first discovered she has the condition after having a blood test.
intracranial hypertension can be secondary to factors such as stroke, aneurysm, tumor or it can be idiopathic.
Intracranial hypertension is a common secondary brain insult that may occur in up to 70% of patients with severe TBI (8-10).
ASUFFERER of a rare brain condition is trying to raise awareness of a charity called Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension (IIH).
She was diagnosed with rare idiopathic intracranial hypertension - fluid pressuring the brain - that affects just one in 100,000.