What does IHABP stand for?
IHABP stands for Intracellular Hyaluronic Acid Binding Protein
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Iranian Homeopathic Association
- Irresponsible Hate Anthem (Marilyn Manson song)
- Ithaca Health Alliance
- Integrated Holistic Approach Urban Development Project (Addis Ababa, Ethiopia)
- India HIV AIDS Alliance
- Intrahepatic Hepatic Artery Aneurysm (cardiovascular medicine)
- International Human Rights Association of American Minorities
- I Have A Boyfriend
- Information Highway Applications Branch (Canada)
- I Hate Abbreviations Because I Can Never Remember What They Stand For
- I Have A Customer
- Industrial Health Advisory Committee
- Industry Hills Aquatic Club (City of Industry, CA)
- Information Highway Advisory Council
- Inhouse Appraisal Corporation
- Institute for the History of Ancient Civilizations (Changchun, China)
- Intergovernmental Higher Academic Council (Russia)
- International Historic Automobile Club
- International Humanitarian Aid Concern
- Institute of Heating and Air Conditioning Industries, Inc.