Insulin was also implicated in the rapid clearance of an intraarterial load of amino acids.
What does IA stand for?
IA stands for Intraarterial
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IA
We have 87 other meanings of IA in our Acronym Attic
- Internet Access
- Internet Aid
- Internet Alliance
- Internet Appliance
- Internet Archive
- Internet Audio
- Interoperability Agreement
- Interrogation Arm (explosive detection aid)
- Interstellar Alliance (Babylon 5)
- Interval Arithmetic
Samples in periodicals archive:
The innovative Hall Lock design which uses shapes to distinguish the four main routes of intrathecal, intravenous, intraarterial and nasogastric from each other and conventional luer equipment has been praised by many as the world's first system to offer a safer route to the patient for the majority of documented wrong route injections.
10) After a Vermont state trial court rejected Wyeth's motion for judgment as a matter of law on the preemption issue, a jury found Wyeth liable for negligence,n Although the drug's label warned of the danger of gangrene following inadvertent intraarterial injection, its labeling was nonetheless defective because it failed to instruct clinicians to use the IV-drip method as an alternative to the riskier IV-push method.
Posttraumatic vasospasm detected by continuous brain tissue oxygen monitoring: Treatment with intraarterial verapamil and balloon angioplasty.
1), in which they showed advantages of cardiac venous occlusion during intraarterial injection of stem cells.
Intraarterial administration of marrow stromal cells in a rat model of traumatic brain injury.
11) However, recently introduced intraarterial mechanical devices for embolus entrapping and removal may potentially prevent any catastrophic embolic complication, and improve recanalisation rates and poor prognosis of those patients.