Monitoring included intra-arterial blood pressure and frequent arterial blood gases.
What does IABP stand for?
IABP stands for Intra-Arterial Blood Pressure
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IABP
We have 3 other meanings of IABP in our Acronym Attic
- International Association for Bridge Maintenance and Safety
- Instituto Autonomo Biblioteca Nacional (Venezuela)
- Investment and Business News (UK)
- Islamic Association of Bosniaks of North America
- International Association for Biological Oceanography
- Intra-Aortic Balloon Occlusion (cardiology)
- International Arctic Buoy Program
- International Association of Bérard Practitioners (auditory health treatment)
- International Association of Business and Parliament (London, England, UK)
- Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump (device for assisting cardiac output in cases of left ventricular heart failure)
- International Association of Bloodstain Pattern Analysts
- Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump Assist
- International Academy of Business and Public Administration Disciplines (Ruston, LA)
- International Association of Black Professional Firefighters
- International Association of Black Professional Fire Fighters (Saint Louis, MO)
- International Association of Black Professionals in International Affairs (Washington, DC)
- Indiana Association of Beverage Retailers (Indianapolis, IN)
- International Applied Business Research
- International Architecture Biennale Rotterdam (The Netherlands)
- Idle Air Bypass Solenoid (engine system on Ford fuel-injected engines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abstract Objective: The aim of this study was to assess the surgical and histopathological hemostatic effects of topical Ankaferd blood stopper (ABS) on major arterial vessel injury related to elevated intra-arterial blood pressure in an experimental rabbit model.