Prior Information Notice: miscellaneous medical devices and products Short description of nature and quantity or value of supplies or services: National Framework Agreement for the supply of Cardiology Radiology Neuro-Radiology Radiology and Intra-aortic balloon pumps (IABP~s) Consumables including but not limiting to Stents Balloons Guide wires Coils Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (ICD~s) / Pacemakers IABP Catheters Radiation Protection Products.
What does IABP stand for?
IABP stands for Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump (device for assisting cardiac output in cases of left ventricular heart failure)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IABP
We have 3 other meanings of IABP in our Acronym Attic
- Indian Association of Biomedical Scientists
- International Association for Bridge Maintenance and Safety
- Instituto Autonomo Biblioteca Nacional (Venezuela)
- Investment and Business News (UK)
- Islamic Association of Bosniaks of North America
- International Association for Biological Oceanography
- Intra-Aortic Balloon Occlusion (cardiology)
- International Arctic Buoy Program
- International Association of Bérard Practitioners (auditory health treatment)
- International Association of Business and Parliament (London, England, UK)
- Intra-Arterial Blood Pressure
- International Association of Bloodstain Pattern Analysts
- Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump Assist
- International Academy of Business and Public Administration Disciplines (Ruston, LA)
- International Association of Black Professional Firefighters
- International Association of Black Professional Fire Fighters (Saint Louis, MO)
- International Association of Black Professionals in International Affairs (Washington, DC)
- Indiana Association of Beverage Retailers (Indianapolis, IN)
- International Applied Business Research
- International Architecture Biennale Rotterdam (The Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ABSTRACT Objective: In this study, we have tried to model the effects of intra-aortic balloon pump (IABP) on myocardial infarction (MI) using the standardized data of MI in sheep which was obtained by ligation of the left anterior descending coronary artery.
The important omissions include intra-aortic balloon pump, electroencephalography (e.
1997) Evaluation of preoperative intra-aortic balloon pump support in high risk coronary patients.