Cde Salva Kiir, President Uhuru emphasized on intra-African trade especially within the East Africa region and on equal partnership basis.
What does IAT stand for?
IAT stands for Intra-African Trade
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IAT
We have 157 other meanings of IAT in our Acronym Attic
- International ACH (Automated Clearing House) Transaction
- International Aerospace Technology
- International Appalachian Trail (US and Canada)
- International Atomic Time
- International Conference on Intelligent Agent Technology (joint IEEE, WIC and ACM conference)
- Internet Access Time
- Internet Addiction Test
- Interoperability Assessment Tool
- Interoperative Autotransfusion
- Intervention Assistance Team
- Investment Analysis Team
- Iosa Auditor Training
- IP Access Trunk
- It's A Trap! (website, Admiral Ackbar)
- It's About Time
- Iwate Asahi Television (Japan)
- Integration Assembly Test and Checkout
- I Am the Avalanche (band)
- Integrated Approaches to Testing and Assessment (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development)
- International Air Transport Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
This has given priority to opening up intra-African trade.
The African Development Bank's estimates indicate that in spite of the many conferences and agreements, intra-African trade only represented 12% of the market volume in 2010.
The growth of intra-African trade would lay the foundation for stronger and more sustainable economic growth,' said Jean Ping, Chairman of the Commission at the opening session of the 18th Ordinary Assembly of the African Union on 29 January 2012.
In contrast to emerging Asia, which conducts nearly half its trade with its regional peers, intra-African trade is less than 10 percent of the continent's total commerce, according to the United Nations trade body UNCTAD.
Mohamed Ghannouchi pointed out that the possibilities of intra-African trade and investment have not so far been made use of to the full.