2002), Resistance training and intra-abdominal adipose tissue in older men and women.
What does IAAT stand for?
IAAT stands for Intra-Abdominal Adipose Tissue
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IAAT
We have 7 other meanings of IAAT in our Acronym Attic
- International Association for the Advancement of Space Safety (Netherlands)
- International Association of Applied Social Scientists (now Certified Consultants International)
- International Association of Survey Statisticians (Central Statistical Bureau of Latvia; University of Latvia)
- International Assessment of Agricultural Science and Technology for Development (conference)
- Institut Atlantique d'Aménagement du Territoire (French: Atlantic Institute of Spatial Planning)
- Internal Audit and Assessment Team (various organizations)
- International Assignment Assessment Tool
- International Association Against Torture
- International Association of Animal Therapists
- Interrelations among Intraabdominal Adipose Tissue (clinical nutrition)
- Iowa Algebra Aptitude Test
- International Association of Air Travel Couriers
- International Association of Avian Trainers and Educators
- International Alliance for Animal Therapy and Healing
- International Association of Auto Theft Investigators
- International Association for Accident and Traffic Medicine
- It's All About the Money
- It's All About the Music (blog)
- International Association of Antarctica Tour Operators
- Italian American Association of the Township of Ocean (New Jersey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Intra-abdominal adipose tissue cut-points related to elevated cardiovascular risk in women.