The intra vas device (IVD) acts as a contraception for men because it blocks sperm from travelling to the outside without preventing ejaculation.
What does IVD stand for?
IVD stands for Intra Vas Device (male contraceptive)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IVD
We have 60 other meanings of IVD in our Acronym Attic
- Indirect View Display (military aviation)
- Innovative Veterinary Diet (Royal Canin)
- Inside Vapor Deposition
- Intake Valve Deposit
- Integrated Voice and Data
- Interactive Video Disk
- Internal Vapor Deposition
- International Volunteer Day (United Nations)
- Intervertebral Disc
- Intervertebral Disc Disease (canines)
- Intravenous Drip (medicine)
- Ion Vapor Deposition
- Ischemic Vascular Disease
- Inland Valley Development Agency (California; est. 1990)
- Inter Varsity Dance Association (UK)
- International Voice & Data Association
- Intravenous Drug Abuse (medical)
- In Vitro Diagnostic Advisory Committee
- In Vehicle Data Acquisition System
- Inland Valley Daily Bulletin (Ontario, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Men who don't want to undergo a vasectomy may soon have an alternative: the Intra Vas Device.