9781593325893 Intimate partner violence among adolescents; causes and correlates.
What does IPV stand for?
IPV stands for Intimate Partner Violence
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of IPV
We have 74 other meanings of IPV in our Acronym Attic
- Instrument Performance Validation
- Instrumentation Pressure Vessel
- Instrumented Pressure Vessel
- Intellectual Property Valuation
- Intentional Program Violation
- Internal Payment Voucher (accounting)
- Internationalen Psychoanalytischen Vereinigung (German: International Psychoanalytic Association)
- Internet Protocol Version
- Internet Protocol Video
- Interpersonal Violence
- Intrapulmonary Percussive Ventilation
- Invoice Price Varience (accounting)
- Inactivated Poliovirus Vaccine of Enhanced Potency
- Infectious Pustular Vulvo-Vaginitis-Infectious Bovine Rhinotracheitis
- Internet Protocol Version 4
- Internet Protocol Version 6
- Internet Protocol Version 6 Control Protocol
- Internet Protocol Version 6 Forum
- Imposto Sobre Propriedade de Veiculos Automotores (Brazil)
- Intimate Partner Violence and Abuse
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bisexual women report a higher prevalence of rape, physical violence or stalking by an intimate partner than other women, according to recent data on intimate partner violence.
INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS-(C)1995-2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS In 2011, the National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs (NCAVP) issued a study that showed mainstream victim service programs in the United States do not have the necessary resources to serve lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer (LGBTQ) domestic and intimate partner violence survivors.
It's designed to engage primary care providers (nurses and doctors) in recognising patients living with intimate partner violence (IPV) and the value of intervening.
Understanding intimate partner violence is not about blaming men.
They are also 154 percent more likely to suffer a combination of physical abuse and exposure to intimate partner violence than their healthy school friends.