Oil feeding is known to increase the secretion of intestinal alkaline phosphatase (IALP) into serum and this phenomenon is shown to be mediated by surfactant-like particles.
What does IAP stand for?
IAP stands for Intestinal Alkaline Phosphatase
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IAP
We have 401 other meanings of IAP in our Acronym Attic
- International Apostolic Ministries
- International Army Program
- International Association for Paratuberculosis, Inc.
- International Association of Pancreatology
- International Association of Prosecutors
- International Awareness Promotion (BMW)
- Internet Access Plus
- Internet Access Provider
- Internet Application Platform (software)
- Interuniversity Attraction Poles (Belgium)
- Intra-Abdominal Pressure
- Intrapartum Antibiotic Prophylaxis
- Invasive Aquatic Plants (various organizations)
- Investigacion Accion Participativa (Spanish: Participatory Action Research)
- Investment Advisory Panel (various organizations)
- Ion Activity Product(s)
- ISDN Adjunct Processor
- Islamic Association for Palestine
- ISR (Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance) Analyst Performance Program
- Istituto dell'Autodisciplina Pubblicitaria (advertising self-regulation; Italy)