Introduction and preliminaries Interval arithmetic was first suggested by Dwyer  in 1951.
What does IA stand for?
IA stands for Interval Arithmetic
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IA
We have 87 other meanings of IA in our Acronym Attic
- International Alphabet
- Internet Access
- Internet Aid
- Internet Alliance
- Internet Appliance
- Internet Archive
- Internet Audio
- Interoperability Agreement
- Interrogation Arm (explosive detection aid)
- Interstellar Alliance (Babylon 5)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9) Interval-valued functions follow from the interval arithmetic of two types (Neumaier 2001): interval extensions and united extensions (or true solution sets).
Furthermore, we suppose that an interval arithmetic evaluation f ([x]) on a given interval [x] exists.
Interval arithmetic is one response to the problem.
To be able to perform fuzzy multiplication and addition with interval arithmetic and level of confidence [alpha] the equation (2) is transferred into: [[a.
Joy is also talking about using advanced programming techniques such as numerical programming and interval arithmetic to support the architecture.