The registry is a joint project of the Ground Water Protection Council and the Interstate Oil and Gas Compact Commission.
What does IOGCC stand for?
IOGCC stands for Interstate Oil and Gas Compact Commission (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Indianapolis Organic Gardeners Association (Indiana)
- Industry Organized, Government Approved
- Input/Output Gate Array
- International Organization of Glutaric Acidemia
- Iowa Outfitter and Guide Association
- Independent Oil and Gas Association of West Virginia
- Indian Oil and Gas Canada (Canada)
- International Online Gamers Community
- Interstate Oil and Gas Commission (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Iron Ore, Gold, Copper (mining)
- Integrated Operational Ground Equipment
- International Oil & Gas Holdings Corporation
- International Oil and Gas Holdings Corp.
- Input-Output Graphics Language (Hewlitt-Packard)
- Indian Ocean Global Ocean Observing System
- International Association of Oil and Gas Producers (London, UK)
- International Outboard Grand Prix
- International Order of the Golden Rule
- Internet Oil and Gas Radio
- Interoperable Object Group Reference (Common Object Request Broker Architecture)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fountain Quail earned its latest industry accolades when the Interstate Oil and Gas Compact Commission presented its 2011 Chairman's Stewardship Award to the company at its annual meeting in Buffalo on Monday.
The Interstate Oil and Gas Compact Commission (IOGCC) has installed a new slate of officers.
With that in mind, the Interstate Oil and Gas Compact Commission (IOGCC) has created a new website where companies can list used oilfield equipment available for sale or trade.