Summary: A 19-year-old driver was hospitalised in critical condition after he crashed his car on an Interstate highway in Ohio.
What does IH stand for?
IH stands for Interstate Highway
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of IH
We have 27 other meanings of IH in our Acronym Attic
- Inner Housing
- Institute of Hydrology (UK)
- Instituti I Hitorisë (Albanian: Institute of History in Kosova)
- Integrated Humanities (schools)
- Intense Hurricane
- Intercomputer Handler
- Intermediate Host (life cycle of parasites)
- Intermittent Hypoxia
- International Harvester
- International House (world organisation)
- Intracranial Hypertension
- Industrial Hygiene and Hazardous Material
- International Hotel and Motel Educational Exposition
- International Hotel & Restaurant Association
- Industrial Health and Safety
- Intravenous Hollow Fiber Gas Transfer Device
- Intracerebellar Hematoma and Contusion
- Integrated Hardware and Software Review
- Internet High Five
- I Hate Computers (ezine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This restaurant is located at exit 46 on Interstate Highway 80, the main East - West Interstate Highway.
When Eisenhower became president, other good roads advocates like Bureau of Public Roads chief Thomas MacDonald would persuade Congress to pass the Federal-Aid Highway Act of 1956, which Eisenhower signed, creating the mechanism for the Interstate Highway System.
However, the completion of a new Interstate highway stretching from the Carolinas to the Canadian border at Sault Ste.
For the year 2000--the most recent year for which detailed statistics are available--there were 1,511 driver fatalities involving cars, light trucks, vans, and sport utility vehicles on intercity stretches of interstate highways.
GAO-02-1128T September 26, 2002 The Interstate Highway System has become central to transportation in the United States.