What does IASCR stand for?
IASCR stands for Interstate Alliance on Stem Cell Research (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Accounting Standards Committee Foundation
- Indian Association for Studies in Contemporary Literature
- International Association for the Study of Child Language
- Institute of Advanced Studies Canada-Mexico (university partnership)
- International Association for Structural Control and Monitoring (University of Southern California)
- International Association of Sickle Cell Nurses and Physician Assistants
- Iran Alloy Steel Co.
- Inter-Anglican Standing Commission on Mission and Evangelism
- Institute for Advanced Study of the Communication Processes (University of Florida; Gainesville, FL)
- International Association for the Study of Common Property
- International Association for Science and Cultural Diversity (Cali, Colombia)
- Irish American Society of County Will
- Irish Association of Social Care Workers (Ireland)
- Igreja Adventista do Sétimo Dia na América do Sul (Portuguese: Seventh Day Adventist Church of South America)
- Indiana Area School District (Pennsylvania)
- Inter-Allied Services Department
- Internal Anal Sphincter Dysfunction (medical condition)
- International Academy for Sports Dentistry
- International Association for the Study of Dreams (Berkeley, CA)
- ion-assisted sputter deposition