29,30,31,49, 50, 51-57) Of particular interest is the exquisite characterization of difficult abnormalities, such as major collateral pulmonary arteries in the setting of pulmonary atresia with VSD, (32) interrupted aortic arch with associated cervical origin of the right subclavian artery, (56) and total anomalous pulmonary venous return (54,55) (Figure 19) that have been reported using rendered images of the fetal vessels obtained with b-flow imaging.
What does IAA stand for?
IAA stands for Interrupted Aortic Arch (genetic heart defect)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IAA
We have 351 other meanings of IAA in our Acronym Attic
- International Aerospace Abstracts
- International Air Academy
- International Arbitration Act (Singapore)
- International Assignment Agreement
- International Association of Art (various organizations)
- International Authentication Association (trade association)
- International Award Association
- Internationale Automobil-Ausstellung (German automobile show)
- Internet Alcoholics Anonymous
- Internet Application Architect
- Interview and Advocacy Assessment (UK)
- Intra-Abdominal Adiposity
- Investment Adviser Association (formerly Investment Counsel Association of America)
- Investment Advisors Act of 1940
- Irrigation Association of Australia
- Ishikawa Alumni Association (Japan)
- Islamic Academy of Alabama (Birmingham, Alabama)
- Islamic Action Association
- Islamic Affairs Analyst (publication)
- Israel Antiquities Authority
Samples in periodicals archive:
She also had interrupted aortic arch which is a rare congenital defect and a hole in the heart.
While the coarctation of the aorta was native in 26 patients (functionally interrupted aortic arch in one), recoarctation was detected in 7 patients after surgery, in 8 patients after balloon angioplasty, in 4 patients both after surgery and balloon angioplasty.
The most common cardiac defects in DGS include truncus arteriosus, interrupted aortic arch and tetralogy of fallot (14).
Management strategies for interrupted aortic arch with associated anomalies.
However, extra-anatomical procedures, frequently can be used for the interrupted aortic arch, recoarctation and in combined procedures such as with valve and coronary artery surgery (8).