Other topics include the mixed postman problem with restrictions on the edges, real-time scheduling of interrupt requests over conventional PC hardware, multi-format web content transcoding for mobile devices.
What does IRQ stand for?
IRQ stands for Interrupt Request
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of IRQ
We have 8 other meanings of IRQ in our Acronym Attic
- Inland Rivers, Ports, and Terminals. Inc.
- Industrial Projects for Undergraduate Students (Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology; Thailand)
- Impulse Reward Performance Variable
- Incident Response Planning Workshop (US Coast Guard)
- Information & Referral Providers of Wisconsin
- Irish Republican Prisoners Welfare Association
- Immunity and the Release of Political and War Prisoners
- Improvement of Riding Quality (road repair initiative; India)
- Interaction Region Quadrupole
- Internal Review Questionnaire
- Interworking Service Request
- Inter-Regional Quality Assessment Scheme
- Infrared Quantum Counter
- Information Retrieval Query Language
- Interrupt Request Level
- Improvement of Riding Quality Programme (India)
- International Rubber Quality and Packing Conference
- Information Requirement
- Iranian Railroad for Queer Refugees
Samples in periodicals archive:
A single eTPU function will handle all of the control cycle period generation, pulse counting, and measurement, generating a single interrupt request every 5 milliseconds.
The new support will enable consumers to plug AccessRunner-based modem products directly into a desktop or notebook PC's USB port without having to open the PC, install adapter cards or worry about which serial port or interrupt request to use.
Measurement Tool Description VenturCom's RTX System Response Time Measurement (SRTM) tool measures the total elapsed time from when a hardware device asserts the interrupt request line on the bus until the associated application thread executes and reads the clock.
In contrast, the event link controller allows H8S/Tiny devices to efficiently process interrupt requests and trigger multiple peripheral blocks in sequence without using the CPU, so more CPU cycles become available for application processing.
All of Maestro-2EM's features, including either a DSP or HSP modem, require only one PCI load and a single interrupt request (IRQ).
These include: --Eight/Four-Port, 3Gb/s SAS/SATA RAID controller IC with PCI Express host bus interface --Embedded processor for RAID calculation, volume rebuild and numerous interrupt requests related to IO processing to unburden the CPU --Support for RAID levels 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60 and JBOD for maximum flexibility --RAID5 hardware acceleration circuit for increased performance --DDR2 memory controller and DMA controller for optimized rate processing Pricing and Availability The Vitesse VSC7250 and VSC7251 and associated customer evaluation boards are currently available to customers.
Embedded Microprocessor: RAID-specific processor relieves host CPU from RAID calculations, volume rebuilds, and numerous interrupt requests related to I/O processing.