13um CMOS the CPU core is less than 1mm2 and the whole hard macro integrating CPU, FPU, 32K D cache, 16K I cache, serial port, timers, real time clock, interrupt controller, bus interface and debug port is only 8.
What does INTC stand for?
INTC stands for Interrupt Controller
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of INTC
We have 7 other meanings of INTC in our Acronym Attic
- International Animation Sodality
- International Association for Cooperation with Scientists from the former Soviet Union
- Interstate New Teachers Assessment and Support Consortium
- I Never Thought About That
- International Network on Textile Biotechnology
- International Network for Traditional Building, Architecture and Urbanism
- Illinois New Teacher Collaborative (Champaign, IL)
- Intel (NASDAQ symbol)
- International Nonwovens Technical Conference (Association of the Nonwoven Fabrics Industry)
- Invesco National Trust Company (Atlanta, GA)
- Immigration and Nationality Technical Corrections Act (Taiwan)
- International Cinema Education
- International Code of Signals
- Intelligence Collection
- Intelligence Collection Requirement Nomination
- Integrated Combat Systems Test Facility
Samples in periodicals archive:
There is also a high-speed interrupt controller and three 16-bit timers/counters.
Other key features included within the family are an 8-input 10-bit Analog to Digital Converter with integrated touch screen controller, 32KB of on-chip SRAM, a Vectored Interrupt Controller to speed the serving of interrupts, three UARTs, Synchronous Serial Port, three 16-bit Counter/Timers with Capture, Compare and PWM logic, Watchdog Timer and Low Voltage Detector.
All H8/38004 MCUs provide an on-chip LCD controller, asynchronous event counter, 8-bit timer, 16-bit timer, 2-channel 10-bit pulse width modulation (PWM) timer, watchdog timer, 4-channel 10-bit A/D converter, serial communication interface, clock oscillator, 32 kilohertz (KHz) sub-clock oscillator and interrupt controller.
These include four DMA channels, multiple timers, a programmable interrupt controller, a memory refresh unit, programmable DRAM controller, variable-rate asynchronous serial ports, flexible chip select unit, and a peripherals control block with advanced power management.