Interproximal reduction of the approximately 10 mm retained mandibular second primary molar in conjunction with restoration as described by Kokich and Kokich  approximates the mesio-distal width closer to the average 7.
What does IPR stand for?
IPR stands for Interproximal Reduction (orthodontic procedure)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IPR
We have 223 other meanings of IPR in our Acronym Attic
- Interdepartmental Purchase Request
- Interim Problem Report (US NASA)
- Interim Program Review
- Interim Progress Review
- Intermediate Priority Range
- Internal Problem Report
- Internal Program Review
- International Paranormal Research
- International Planning and Research Corp.
- International Policy Review (Canada)
- Investment Performance Review (various businesses)
- Inward Processing Relief (From Import Duty)
- Isolated Personnel Report
- Isolated Pressure Rise (air conditioner testing)
- Isopropyl (chemistry)
- Isoproterenol (cancer research)
- Item Performance Report
- in-process research and development
- Inprocess Review - High Level
- Inprocess Review - Low Level
Samples in periodicals archive:
[FIGURE 3 OMITTED] Treatment Objectives: The objectives were to maintain the Class I occlusion while alleviating the mandibular crowding through a combination of proclination and interproximal reduction.